Creating a blog is a wish come true. I always like the thought of saying anything or story telling random things. I always envy bloggers who can share anything about anything they want. May it be a fashion, travel or celebrity blog. To be honest, this all started when all our connections/access at the office was GONE. Imagine staying in the office for 8 hours without doing something extra aside from your work??? It's the only chance I have to watch replays of teleseryes I missed, stay online on facebook and make chismis on twitter. Haha. But please, work hard, para PARTY HARDER. Haha. Well, I don't expect too many person reading this blog as this might just be a online diary for me. But hey, I kinda don't care. This will be a big accomplishment if I can really personalize this chu chu blog. Aja to me. #hugs

No comments:
Post a Comment