Falling in love with you was something I was in denial with.
Feeling this emotions is what I hate the most.
Time has tested me and mistakes has guarded me,
But with you, this all seems to be brand new.
I never intended to fall this deep.
Deep enough to cut myself to sleep.
Vices seems to be the only way out.
But by looking in your eyes, all I feel is love.
There is no saying no if you'll ask me to love you,
The problem is there's also no saying of I love you.
Seems like you have found the one for you,
But what would you do if I say I think I'm the one for you?
I like you before, and is loving you even more.
I don't think its wrong if I say I want you to feel it too.
But what would I do if there's no tomorrow...
To the future that I want to be is YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment