Saturday, August 8, 2015

MAKE-UP TIPS AND TRICKS: Stubborn Eyelashes

I believe my eyelashes are pretty much on the 'Okay na' side. Though, I adore and love Kim Kardashian-West (buo talaga) eyelashes. Also, a few friends has problems with their stubborn eyelashes, wherein it only curls for the first hour after using an eyelash curler and mascara. So I figured something really useful.

Things you will need:

2 of your favorite mascara 
Eyelash Curler (or a heated eyelash curler)
Spoolie brush


What I used:
Marionaud Spoolie brush
Heated Eyelash Curler (from Japan)
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion
Wet N' Wild Mega Volume
Nichido Eyelash curler

Fresh and real eyelashes :)

 First, curl your lashes with the eyelash curler then apply the first mascara on both eyes, wait for 30 seconds to a minute before applying the second mascara. 

Then, to make sure it is not clumpy, brush it off with a clean spoolie brush. If you are brave enough to curl your lashes again, go ahead and curl it. The additional step I did, is use the heated eyelash curler and apply it only at the base of my lashes.





 As you can see on the photo above, my lashes are vavavoom! It looked like I have false eyelashes on, right? BTW. This will also work even if you don't use the heated eyelash curler I used. Another tip so that the mascara would not look clumpy is to get rid of the excess using a tissue or rubbing the wand on the end part of the mascara bottle. 

Heated Eyelash Curler








After 6 hours


After 9 hours


And after 9 hours, my eyelashes are still on flick! This is with no re-touch of mascara or any eyelash curler. Yan na yun since I applied it. Watcha think? The picture says it all!!! Hope this helps :)

-iana <3











No comments:

Post a Comment