It's been a while since I got my last BDJ Box, the last time I guess was the Kawaii one. So I was really excited to get this one specially when I found out that this is their last regular box for the year (thinking they won't let us down :) ), and I'm most excited with the August box because it's their first elite box (thinking naman that they have pasabog!). And yes, I was not disappointed with the July box.
So what do we have here?
![]() |
| Dove Oxygen & Nourishment Shampoo and Conditioner, both 180ml |
![]() |
| Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar |
![]() |
| Canmake Nail Polish |
![]() |
| Benefit They're Real Mascara |
![]() |
| Carmex Tube Lip Balm and Click Stick Lip Balm |
![]() |
| FS Luscious Lipstick |
![]() |
| Celeteque Cleansing oil |
Good thing the box has a pamphlet because I have no idea what this is. Lol. But yeah, at least I know what to do with this one. (It's basically a make up remover)
![]() |
| V10 Plus Serum |
And lastly, this serum. This is the only type of sample that are included in the box that I don't really want. I mean, its a serum, an award winning serum from Japan, that you need to apply onto your face more than once or twice to see the effect. So how would I buy the full size (btw, it cost Php4,750) if I'm not sure about the product. Oh well, maybe I'm just skeptical about it and its pricey pa.
But nevertheless, I really like this month's Bdj box. The items included in the box are useful. If we will sum up the full size product, its for Php948 (I'm not sure if the nail polish is full size), but yeah, its a great deal for the price I payed which is Php580. Good job BDJ!!! Looking forward to my August box.
-iana









No comments:
Post a Comment