Sunday, July 12, 2015

Review: Love & Beauty by Forevere 21 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

One of my favorite stores is Forever 21. Reason? Its cheap, a lots of cute tops and dresses, they have a plus size section :) and they have cute finds. And as my usual Forever 21 visits, once I'm already set to pay for what I got, a ton of abubuts will make me stop at the counter area. The last time I went there, I got 2 additional items, one was the hydrating lip balm (fail) and this waterproof eyeliner.



This is not my first Love & Beauty item so I was really eager to get my hands on these eyeliner, and it says Waterproof! And I also want to practice my skills in using a liquid eyeliner. I got mine on the shade Black/Noir. It doesn't really says anything on the packaging but the ingredients.


Applicator
And so I tried it on both my eyes and it dries matte. But, it felt so heavy on my eyes and maybe because of my skills, it somehow was applied on my lashes; and when I tried to remove them from my lashes, part of my actual lashes came off as well. I have to remove it because it is really feels heavy on my lids and it is flaking.

About 2 minutes after application.
It also felt heavy even if I applied it on the back of my hands. I tried not to stretch my hands just to give it a good review but it really flaked.

After 30 minutes
Just after 30 minutes, it is flaking to much. Too much that you can even remove it from your hands by pulling the eyeliner itself. 

I have it compared with one of my favorite liquid eyeliner which is the Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Eyeliner. It is not waterproof nor smudge proof but it is long lasting.

4 hours after
After almost 4 hours, it did not last. It did not smudge, because it flaked away! (if may ganung term). Unhappy. The picture says it all.

Price: Php 225

I definitely do not recommend this to anyone. Maybe the reason Forever 21 does not have any testers for their make up products is because some of them are not good. It really is a hit or miss. Sayang pera. :(


-iana

No comments:

Post a Comment