I have two favorite liquid foundation. Why two? Lemme explain..
If I want full coverage that will last me through out the day, I always use my Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation. If you watch a lot of youtube videos (like I do), this is one of the most likeable liquid foundation, here in the Philippines and for international youtubers and bloggers, this is their favorite drugstore foundation. (Pwede bang sabihin na favorite department store foundation pag sa Pilipinas???)
Anyways, I will no longer make a review simply because this product has been reviewed a LOT of times already. (Search on youtube: Revlon ColorStay). So I really love this one specially because you can opt to buy in your skin type. I have oily skin, so I got mine in Combination/Oily Skin. It says 24 hours on the cap, but I never had a chance to keep it on for 24 hours, but it can last you more than 8 hours. The only thing you need to be mindful of with this foundation is that you need to have blending skills, and you have to blend away once you put on your face. And btw, it doesn't have a pump.
My other favorite (not second) is the L'Oreal Paris Le Tient True Match foundation. I just recently got this back in May, when they had the Great Make up Sale, and I instantly loved it! It is not full coverage which is great for me, because I really don't like the 'Foundation Day-Everyday' look. It is super duper blendable that you can apply it just like how you apply a moisturizer. I also think that it last me more than 8 hours as well. Though, it is not oily friendly so keep in mind that you need to retouch with powder if shining shimmering splendid ka na (same as the Revlon). And one good thing with this foundation is it has a pump! Ang saya lang because it's not messy.
Both of them are highly recommended, specially in this kind of weather we have in Manila. I believe that both of them are for Php 899 on your leading department stores. And cheaper of course on online shops. Also, both of them has SPF, so win-win! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment