Everything is Revlon, btw.
First is the Colorsilk Beautiful Color, and mine was in Medium Rich Brown. I will definitely use this in a month or two from now. I'm just contemplating if I want my hair darker or lighter. (Php395)
Next is the PhotoReady Eye Art in Peach Prism. Super likey this one because of the color. This is something I can wear everyday coz it's not a dark color. I also made a swatch of it, and I noticed that it is long lasting, it sticks to my skin and it doesn't rub off easily. And by now I'm already planning on buying other shades. GREAT!!! (Php625)
I also got the Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in Carnelian. I don't usually wear lipgloss but this is a nice addition to my make-up collection. It is pigmented when I swatched it. The only thing I don't like about it is it's applicator is a brush type (di ko talaga sure ano tawag, pero parang pang nail polish). I think it would be better if it is a doe type applicator. The color btw is great for the coming Ber months. (Php525)
And another lip product is the Revlon by Marchesa Super Lustrous Lipstick in Love that Red. This is also great for the Holidays. Just, you know.. simply red. (Php350)
Another product is the Powder Blush in Mauvelous. I love this!!! Period!
And the product I would love to really try is the Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown. I think it has the same formula with my favorite brow pen from Majolica Majorca (parang joke lang ung name haha), it's not super waxy which I love on brow products. I'm also excited to try the gel since I don't usually use brow gel. (Php575) #exitedmuch
I also got the Lash Curler with a replacement pad. I find it bigger than the usual. I'm currently using my trusty Nichido curler, so maybe I'm just not sanay. Also, maybe because it's new, I find it hard to push the handle (I don't know what it is called haha). BUT, I doesn't crimp my lashes! (Php300)
And lastly, I got the Revlon by Marchesa Core Nail Enamel in Valentine. It's also a simply red color, again perfect for the upcoming Holidays. It's the same color/shade with the Lipstick. (Php225)
The box also includes cue cards which has the item description (kaso waley ung ibang cards in terms of the shade). All in all, the total amount I got is Php3,570. Super worth the wait and worth the money! Revlon na talaga my favorite department store make-up!
-iana









Hi! same tayo ng contents ng elite bdjbox! Nice post, thanks at nag-swatch ka agad :D
ReplyDeleteyii :) thanks!
Delete