At first, I was hesitant in using it because it smells very strong. But I still tried. And OMG, it smells strong because it is strong! I can remove all the dirt and makeup from my brushes. But still, the smell is there. So I bought a baby shampoo to act like a conditioner, and it worked. I have been cleaning my brushes using this method for months now.
First, get all the brushes you need to clean then get two tubs, or two containers, one for the Daiso makeup brush cleaner and the other one for the shampoo. On the container for Daiso, since I have plenty of brushes to clean, I added a little bit of water, my ratio is 1:1.
I dip all my brushes on the first tub with the Daiso Make-up Brush Cleaner and water then clean it using an egg brush which is always optional. If you don't have a egg brush cleaner, you can always use your palm and do a circle motion. Do not stop until you see that the brush is clean.
After I clean the brush, I now put them all in the second tub which has the baby shampoo, my ratio is 2:1. Why baby shampoo? After the strong Daiso cleaner I use and since I only want my brushes to smell nice, I use a very mild shampoo that will take away the strong smell.
After dipping it on my shampoo mix, I rinse it thoroughly under the faucet. I also press it to remove excess water before I let it dry.
To dry my brushes, since I do not have any brush stand, I put a towel and place my brushes downwards (as seen on picture below). My brushes dries up within just a day and a half. And viola, clean and soft brushes.
FYI. I don't have a beautyblender cleaner, and this is the only cleaner that get rids of all the make up in my beautyblender.
Hope this helps.
-iana







No comments:
Post a Comment