![]() |
| (photo from facebook.com/revlonphilippines) |
The product is Php 650. And mine is on the shade 301 blackest black. (Not sure if they have other color or shades available)
You can check the other formulas from their website http://www.revlon.com/products/revlon-mascara-collection
![]() |
| Bare lashes |
![]() |
| One layer of the mascara |
![]() |
| Two layer of the mascara |
![]() |
| My oily face, after 6-7 hours |
I have road tested this mascara on multiple occasions so I'm pretty confident with my verdict. I'll give the product 2 out of 5. Why? It did not give my lashes what it said it would which is volume and length. It gave my lashes a BIT of length but definitely not volume. For the length situation, it could have given me more, basing on other mascaras that I've tried. It is decent enough because it did not really smudge on me, but still, I was expecting more. Also, as seen on the pictures above, adding another layer of mascara will not give your expected results. If you are the type of person which already has volumized lashes, this may work for you. And for its price of Php 650, you can go for cheaper ones like the Maybelline Hypercurl mascara which is only for Php 199. Will I buy it again? No. Will I try the other formulas for this collection? Maybe. Or I may have to try it on one of their counters first before actually buying the product.
PS. I still use the product, but I use it with another mascara. See my tips and tricks on stubborn lashes here: http://ianarimando.blogspot.com/2015/08/make-up-tips-and-tricks-stubborn.html
Hope this helps.
Love,
iana :)






No comments:
Post a Comment